Exceptional Accounting Assistance
Do you need a dedicated accountant who will help you make the best financial decisions for your business or maximize your tax returns? At Compton CPA Group, P.C. in Neosho, MO, we provide outstanding accounting and bookkeeping services to guide you in the right financial direction.
Our financial services are tailored to your specific needs and goals to achieve financial stability and success. We deliver complete transparency and detail-oriented service to ensure not one document is missed when going through your files. Allow us to help you prosper financially.
With our bookkeeping and payroll services, you receive assistance tailored to your specific needs and goals. Allow us to take care of the monotonous recordkeeping and report filing, so you can focus on building your business and handling operations. Our bookkeeping services can help you minimize costs and maximize profits by cutting unnecessary expenses and investing only in what improves your business.
- Paying bills and managing accounts payable.
- Handling all payroll functions, including quarterly and annual payroll tax reports.
- Doing your bank reconciliations and providing cash balance reports.
- Maintaining sales journals and general ledgers.
- Preparing all required business tax reports and filings.
- Preparing any customized reports you find useful.
Financial Statement Preparation
- Daily operating decisions are based on financial reports.
- Bank loans require reports of past performance.
- Tax return numbers need proper substantiation.
- Compare sales, gross profit, and net profit with prior years and determine how the year will finish.
- Compare the total accounts receivable or payables with prior years to spot problems.
- Current ratio
- Debt to equity ratio
- Receivables outstanding
- Profit margin
Professional Tax Return Preparation
- Roth IRA
- Roth 401(k) if employer’s plan permits
- Rollover to Roth IRA
- Tax-deductible IRA
- Child tax credit
- Child care credit
- Earned income credit
- Annual gifts to reduce estate
- Education savings accounts
- Education expenses
- American opportunity tax credit
- Lifetime learning credit
- Bunching deductions
- Flexible spending accounts
- Health savings account
- Donating appreciated assets instead of cash
- Qualifying property for personal residence gain exclusion
- Best filing status
- Shifting income or deductions from year to year
- Adoption expense credit
- Tax-free municipal bonds
- Long-term capital gains
- Rental property
- Tax-free exchange
- Low-income housing credit
- Small business stock rollover
- Home office deduction
- SIMPLE plan
- 401(k) plan
- First-year expensing of business equipment
- Year-end bonuses
- Bad debt write-off
- Disabled access credit
- Other business tax credits
- Tax-free exchange
Compton CPA Group, P.C.
112 N Wood Street
Neosho, MO 64850
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM